- To see abs better you have to increase musculature and reduce fat.
- The normal range of fat tissue in women goes from 20 to 40% and in men from 10 to 30%.
- You can see your abs when you get close to this 10%.
- For reducing fat, you can have CRYOLIPOLYSIS and DISSOCIATED DIET.
- At the same time, you have to maintain a high body mass index and try to make effort with your fitness, to increases the mass of muscles.
- This is achieved dissociating your diet: carbs before your exercise and proteins afterwards.
We offer you three combined systems 1) CRYOLIPOLYSIS, 2) PROTEIN DIET and 3) MESOTHERAPY.
- Cellulite is the accumulation of water in the skin and the increase in fat tissue immediately underneath the dermis that stops lymphatic circulation from withdrawing excessive water.
- To take away this water you can have PRESOTHERAPY or VACUUMTHERAPY, the first done with positive pressure and the second with negative pressure.
- To reduce the water you can do MESOTHERAPY and RADIOFREQUENCY (as in VELASHAPE).
- Skin laxity occurs in the skin because of the loss of collagen that goes with skin ageing.
- To increase the amount of collagen in the skin, ORAL COLLAGEN supplements with OH Lysine and OH Proline have to be taken.
- Non ablative RADIOFREQUENCY has been shown to induce new collagen.
- PRODEEP LASER (1340 nm) stimulates the depth of the skin for the formation of new collagen,
- A combined treatment with the above increases the amount of collagen and rejuvenates the skin.